Getting to know Gundula Högner…
What inspires you?
Good Quality Food
Art and Creativity
How have you used art and creativity as a healing tool in your life?
Using intentional Art as a Healing Tool is a mystical, powerful and gradual Process on an experiential Level. Using The Soul Art Process as a way to center my Self and listen to the Guidance and Inner Wisdom of our Being is a wonderful Way to discover who we truly are on the inside. I have used the Process of Bodymapping so far and am starting to use Energy Mapping to become the co-creator, re-memberer and re-discoverer of my own Life Experience to the Best of my Abilities in this given Moment.
What role does an artist play in our society?
Not that I consider my Self an Artist (yet;)). Just when I think about Artists I admire and feel inspired by, their Creativity and Expression hopefully allows many others to re-connect to their own creative Self to come to the Surface and begin shining a Light on any Aspect that wants to be addressed in them and the collective Self as a Whole. My Wish, Dream and Desire is that Artists as well as People of any other Profession consider in their Expression also the Needs of those who struggle to make a Living and have Shelter, Food and Clothes. Also I wish that we consider and rise Awareness for Mother Earth, our Home and nurturing Center of this earthly Experience ~ to be cared for and nurtured back through any chosen Profession and Artistry.
About Gundula Högner
• Degree in Media Design and working in this field for almost two decades
• Moving from Germany to Spain
• Getting certified in the Spanish language
• Getting certified in methods as Silva Mind Control, Psych K (Psychological Kinesiology), Experiential Education, Thai Yoga Massage
• Traveling the world for 2 1/2 years through Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India, USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany
• Painting Mandalas and other Arts
• Has studied Soul Art since 2017